Next Meeting Saturday October 27, 2018 - Pumpkin Carving!
Quilceda Carvers is a non-profit, family oriented Woodcarving organization, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest area in Marysville, Washington. We are dedicated to promoting interest in the art of woodcarving, wood burning, whittling and actively involved in community service.
Quilceda Membership Offers Many Advantages:
- Opportunity to develop friendships with other woodcarvers
- Monthly meetings & programs
- Monthly newsletter
- Demonstrating woodcarving around the community
- Great Rendezvous Weekend Spit-n-Whittle with free classes
- One of the largest Woodcarving Shows on the West Coast
- Information on what’s happening around the northwest, shows, seminars, classes, etc.
- Classes – Quilceda provides woodcarving classes at Artistry in Wood, Spit-n-Whittle and (when scheduled) at monthly club meetings.
- Individual classes are offered at senior centers, homes and other locations in the Maysville area
Meetings are open to the public and regularly held on the 4th Saturday of the month at:
The Red Barn in Jennings Memorial Park
6915 Armar Rd, Marysville, WA 98270
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
(Please note: summer meetings will be moved to the BBQ area of Jennings Park)
- 9:00am to 11:00am - Sharing Time with carving and conversation.(Bring your tools and something to work on.)
- 11:00am - Meeting called to order
- 12:00 noon - Potluck Lunch (bring something to share)
- 12:30pm to 1:00pm - Show-n-Tell, prize drawing and sometimes special event
Please feel free to join us for a monthly meeting. We are always looking for new members of all experience levels.